Friday, September 08, 2006

I've been tagged!

Jule Ann has tagged me for a word association game. Here goes!

  • aluminum - foil

  • braid - hair

  • claustrophobia - small rooms

  • dumpling - gang

  • elevator - up
Ouch, these are bad. I'm not very creative this morning! I haven't had my coffee yet. Today I am taking one of our pastors out to lunch at Cracker Barrel. She's never been there. Cracker B is a little bit of home here in the blue state of Mass, and I think she'll enjoy it! I just gave Chester a bath, too. I'm enjoying my day off. This afternoon will be spent doing chores so that this weekend I can focus on my husband.

I'm supposed to tag others to do a word association, so I tag Maggie.
  • Kumquat

  • Gobbledygook

  • Lollygag

  • Diphthong

  • Masticate
Go!

No comments: