Monday, May 15, 2006

More Photos



Anybody out there surprised? This is my neighborhood! These are my neighbors! (and note that this is my hill, on which my house sits, high above the water...how privileged we are!!!)

Okay, for references, those houses are NOT supposed to be in the lake. And in this latter photo, that USED to be a road intersecting with our road at the bottom of the hill (on the opposite side from the lake). So if we look to our left from our house, we see houses in the lake, and if we look to our right, we see a lake where a road used to be.

5 comments:

Jule Ann said...

Wow, that's crazy!
Is everyone okay?

Christine said...

Everyone is healthy. The fire trucks took people to the grocery today. What a chauffeur! :) My husband and I are safe and sound but this weather really royally sucks. It is supposed to rain tonight again.

Anonymous said...

So sorry you all are having it so bad right now. Remember Hurricane Katrina and Rita around here in Texas. It was awful. Hang in there and be safe.
vj

Kait Nolan said...

Update woman! :)

David Michael said...

"We must build dikes of courage to hold back the flood of fear."
Martin Luther King, Jr.