Monday, May 08, 2006

Update

Well, I feel like I should update my blog, but I can't say that I have much news. I've been working out. On Friday I ran 2 miles and powerwalked 1, on Saturday I ran 1.5 miles and powerwalked 2 miles, and yesterday I walked somewhere over 1.5 miles with my husband. I am trying to decide if I want to jog today or this evening (or not at all). Hmmmmm.

On Friday I went to a gathering in Rhode Island by the ocean for my husband's work, and Saturday we went to a baby shower. Oh, the envy! However, I know we'll have a baby when it's time, and in the meantime I am excited about being able to improve our standard of living. I have new suits to wear and I'm ultra-excited about my new job! My personal grooming has got to improve, however. I wear my hair in a ponytail every day even though I have an adorable little haircut simply because I don't know how to do it and am too lazy to try. I need to do a pedicure and put polish on my nails. Also, Physicians has started a new mineral line of foundations, powders, and other makeup. There is a rebate online for the full value (minus tax) of the mineral liquid foundation, so I may give it a shot. Mineral makeup is supposed to be good for your skin, and I would love to have improved skin. I am only semi-pleased with my current foundation. Physicians also has a new powder foundation much like Bare Escentuals except it's 1/6th the cost--ten dollars for the brush and foundation! Woohoo! So I'm going to go to Brook's today and see what's there.

How's this for an uninteresting update? :) I have LOTS of work to do on my final papers, so that is what I'll be doing for the majority of my day. My husband is defending his thesis now. I hope it goes well. He should be back around three.

The verdict is still out on when I'll exercise...I'll either do it tonight or not at all.

No comments: