Friday, July 21, 2006

Friday Morning

I've been told I need to update, but I don't have much to say. This week I've not been sleeping well and thus have been uncharacteristically tired every day. Last night I played in my company's softball game (a playoff game!) and we won by a run at the end. I am *terrible* at softball, so of course I embarrassed myself sufficiently during the course of the game. I also made a couple of good plays--as in two decent throws at important times--and my quick little legs got a run. I was on second and the batter got a ground hit, and as I was running to third base, the third base coach saw my speed and said, "If you hurry I think you can make it!" And I did make it by a good four feet. High fives all around!

Nothing much else is happening. I feel like I'm behind on absolutely everything, but I hope to fix that next week when the husband will be at camp. These are really boring things like hemming pants, taking suits to the cleaners, doing laundry...fun, I know.

Okay, we have an office-wide meeting in 8 minutes and I want to get a good seat. I wish Matt's girlfriend would bake cookies for him to bring again.

No comments: