Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Realization

I realized today as I was driving to work that my new standard exercise has been whittled down to walking to/from the car and going up/down the two flights of stairs to my office. Not only that, but I have begun to snack on whatever sweet is available--cookies, snickers, kit kats, twix, what have you. No WONDER I'm not losing weight, even with eating salads!!!! D'oh! So, back to Fitday.com I go. The high temperature for today is 100 so I'm not certain I'll get exercise in, but at the very least I need to start watching what I eat.

No deep thoughts today. I've been sending up lots of prayers for friends lately. Yesterday was a pretty blech day and I'm hoping today will be better, but I'm pretty tired and I'm not sure I'll get enthused at any point. Oh well--it IS Wednesday.

No comments: